Friday, November 30, 2012

Etude House's Blackhead Remover Dual Sheet


Hello!
This time, I will be reviewing a Blackheads Pore Strip product! :D

Name of Product:
Etude House Blackhead Remover Dual Sheet



Manufacturer:
Etude House (Korea)

Primary Ingredient(s):                                                                               
Blackhead Remover Sheet: Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Orange, Lemon and Grape Extracts.
Tightening Gel Sheet: Rosemary, Lavender and Peppermint.

Description (by the Label):
Two-stage blackhead removal and care system formulated with fruit and herbal extracts.




Application for Use:
It says in the label to use the no.1 pack first and apply the sheet on the nose area.  But prior to that, it’s best to warm the nose area first by applying steam or warm towel for a few minutes.  This is to open the pores on the nose area.  Leave the blackhead remover sheet for 15 minutes. Afterwards, do the same on the no.2 pack. Apply onto nose, leave for 15 minutes and remove.  No rinsing mentioned.

My experiences during the usage of this product:
What I did first is I cleansed my face with a mild soap and rinsed it with warm water.  I used warm water to open my pores on my nose area.  Upon opening the no.1 package, I thought I opened the wrong one because the blackhead remover sheet was wet (as in soaked. O_O).  Then I followed the instructions such as leaving it on my nose for 15 minutes. And 15 minutes syang basa talaga. Medyo disappointing, because I thought it will dry up like those other blackheads remover strips sold in the market na pag nilagay mo, matutuyo tapos masakit tanggalin sa ilong. (-_-).  So after 15 minutes, I removed the strip and used cotton bud(s) to remove some blackheads / whiteheads on my nose (according to the instructions, ganun ang gagawin). But it’s not effective for me. Parang wala lang nangyari talaga. tsss. So ayun, after that, I applied the second strip which is the tightening gel sheet daw.  Tbh, this second strip is really soothing.  Cool sya sa pakiramdam. J Yun nga lang, I bought this product expecting that my blackheads will be removed, pero I think I wasted my money for nothing. L

Price:
Php 78.00
Includes the blackheads remover sheet and the tightening gel sheet.

Where to Buy:
Etude House (I bought mine at SM Manila Branch)

Pros:
1. the sheet was big enough to cover the nose area completely.
2. it has an additional pore tightening sheet that is soothing to the nose.
3. for Php78.00, it is reasonable (for it has 2 kinds of sheets in one package).

Cons:
1. wasn’t able to remove my blackheads L
2. I don’t like the smell of the tightening pore strip.

Overall Rating:
1/5 (1 because of the cooling effect of the tightening pore strip J )

Will I buy this again?
No. Waste of money for me. >_<



No comments:

Post a Comment